domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

Job Interview Questionnaire

Hello! for the second part of the job intreview assignment we had to create a hypothetical questionnaire based on the job I looked up in one of the previous posts, my resume and cover letter.

1.What is your main purpose as a graphic designer?
I would say my main purpose nowadays is to work in a company where I can offer all of the experience and skills that I've larned from my graphic design studies.

2.What would you bring to this company?
I would provide new and fresh ideas to every project in the making.

3.What's your current experience?
I'm close to finishing my bachelor degree as a graphic designer in URBE university, so my experience is purely academic.

4.In which branches of graphic design do you stand out the most?
I stand out the most in editorial design, illustration and web design.

5.What are your greatest skills?
One of my greatest skill is the abbility to comunicate when working as a team, I try to solve the problem in the most organized way possible so we can get stuff done.

6.What is your greates weakness?
When working under pressure I get extremely stressed, but in a rather strange way this helps me creating quality products.

7.Why do you think you are the right person for the job?
I have knowledge of the tendencies and styles used in graphic design nowadays, I think that combined with my work ethic would make a great situation for solving the companies problems in a creative and innovative way.

8.What are your motivations?
What keeps me motivated is the lack of really innovative work out there, people are starting to rely on the same concepts over and over, I think it is important to always generate fresh and new concepts.

9.What's your point of view about work ethic?
I think it is extremely important as a graphic designer nowadays to not only benefit from our projects but to benefit the world, we need to express values in our concepts and collaborate with our little grain of sand to help change the world.

10.How do you feel about team work?
I think it is indispensable, I can help you develop your communicational skills.

1 comentarios:

rahul khan dijo...

The second part of the job intreview assignment that you had to create a hypothetical questionnaire based on the job is awesome.Great work !sell my house

Publicar un comentario