domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

A visit to UWA 3D Open Art Challenge!

Hi!.. I talked about second life in older posts..well, for this task i had to visit a place in UWA 3D Open Art Challenge!

For what i understood, it's a competition on second life created by The University of Western Australia!

http://uwainsl.blogspot.com/2011/06/journey-continues-machinimuwa-iv-art-of.html

I wrote the name of the challenge and i found a lot of places!...


I was curious about the first place (Mysterious Wave) and i enter... this is what i saw:










At first i was a little freaked out because i thought that there were a few avatars too, but no! There were sculptures... i was fooled.. After touring a lot i started to like the place and the pieces of art.. 
I must say that the place is inspired by circus, fantasy and dreams.

After a looong time i finally found a real avatar!.. I tried to talk with her and i asked her about her favorite piece but she told me that she didn't have one.. i tried to talk with her later but she was unavailable.. 


I really liked a lot of the sculptures, but this is one of my favorites:




I really liked the structure, and the metal effect gave to it..! 

I'm still learning how to use Second Life, for that reason i couldn't find a way to contact the owner about the sculpture :(  But i tried!

At the end, i must say that i'm very surprised about the infinity of things that you can create on this site..
And how people show their abilities and imagination through it..
It's like a different way to show your portfolio!


*If you are interested you can visit this and more good places!.. 

See you!


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario